- Embroidered borders on necklines: This refers to intricate embroidery work done along the neckline of the shirt (kameez). This embroidery can vary widely in design and complexity, ranging from simple patterns to highly detailed motifs.
- Armhole to daman: This phrase describes the area from the armhole (where the sleeve attaches to the body of the garment) down to the hemline (daman) of the shirt. Again, this area is often embellished with embroidery or other decorative elements.
- Bottoms of trousers: This refers to the lower portion of the trousers (shalwar or pants), typically near the ankles. Similar to the neckline and armhole, this area may also feature embroidery or other decorative elements.
- Fabric details raw silk: Raw silk is a type of silk fabric that has not been treated or processed extensively. It has a slightly rough texture and a natural sheen. Garments made from raw silk often have a luxurious look and feel.
- Chiffon dupatta: A dupatta is a long scarf or shawl worn with traditional South Asian outfits. Chiffon is a lightweight, sheer fabric that drapes beautifully. A chiffon dupatta would be light and airy, adding an elegant touch to the outfit
- Store Name: Dukaan
- Vendor: Dukaan
- No ratings found yet!